I can’t believe my baby is turning ONE next week. ONE! This year flew by and not only did I get to spend it watching Aaron grow, but I had a lot of newborn sessions and watched your babies grow! Seeing as all of the 2013 newborns will obviously be turning one this year…it’s time for Cake Smash Sessions!
– Everyone wants their one year old to put their fingers in the cake at their first birthday party. Believe it or not, that’s a lot of pressure for your little one! Everyone is watching, they are tired from the party and it can get to be too much for them…resulting in tears instead of frosting on their faces.
Bring them into the studio for a session where they can take their time, feel comfortable and have FUN digging into their cake! We will chat about customizing your backdrop AND cake to match your child’s personality. They have SO much fun playing and laughing…and so do the parents 🙂
With your cake smash session, we also include one year portraits with an outfit of your choice. Here are the details:
– 1 hour session at my studio in Fairport
– Standard one year portraits
– Cake Smash portraits (cleaning station for afterwards)
– Customized cake and backdrop
– Online gallery/slideshow of images to view/share/order prints from
– CD of all images, edited
Interested in a session without the cake or a mini-session with JUST the cake (no other portraits)? Give me a shout!
Hope to see you soon!!